Stay in touch and get Moe's Kitchen Table Talk every week!
I’ve worked inside public, private, government, and non-profit organizations. Some were terrific and some sucked the life out of me.
Which one are you for your employees?
I decided a long time ago that I was more useful as an outside partner to leaders who care. I want to help brave people do the hard things that make organizations great and benefit people, their organizations, their partners, the environment, and the community.
- Leading with grace and courage, as you are
- Creating a culture of integrity, safety, life, creativity, positive impact, and humanity
- Growing teams who trust and really see each other
- Organizing in ways that make sense for people to drive accountability and empowerment
- Thinking about why your company does what it does and consciously making it sustainable
- Partnering well as if your health depends on it (because it does)