Our Values and Purpose
We show up by striving to...
– Listen first, to individuals and to the system.
– Notice and call out unexamined strengths as well as opportunities.
– Be a learning partner, probing with questions and provoking inquiry, offering solutions and ideas but knowing that there is rarely one right answer.
– Use structure to drive process when it helps.
– Tell what is true for us about what we see, think, and feel.
– Build understanding and shared commitment to the notion that the differences between people make up the richness of the organization’s capability.
– Provide ways to leverage and utilize differences with grace.
– Believe in the greatness of organizations and the people who work in them.