We believe that teams and companies do better when they are robustly diverse, across all dimensions. We know that just having a diverse mix of people in an organization is not enough. Each employee must feel included and seen at work. Everything we do considers the lens of equity to level the playing field. We acknowledge that systemic advantage exists, as does privilege, and it impacts our partnerships. We practice the dismantling of white supremacy in how we operate, internally and with clients.
We will not be silent.
- Listen first, to individuals and to the system.
- Notice and call out unexamined strengths as well as opportunities.
- Be a learning partner, probing with questions and provoking inquiry, offering solutions and ideas but knowing that there is rarely one right answer.
- Use structure to drive process when it helps.
- Tell what is true for us about what we see, think, and feel.
- Build understanding and shared commitment to the notion that the differences between people make up the richness of the organization’s capability.
- Provide ways to leverage and utilize differences with grace.
- Believe in the greatness of organizations and the people who work in them.